Author Topic: Gallery Status  (Read 2961 times)

Offline Adminstrator

• King of this Jungle
  • Administrator
  • Doesn't care about territories.
Re: Gallery Status
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2015, 06:52:46 AM »
It appears that passwords are not copied into the gallery, the system only synchronises account names and adds to the correct user groups. You will need to do a password reset on the gallery system I'm afraid.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."  - Dr. Seuss

Offline Timba

• Full member (i)
  • Owns a territory around here.
  • Meowpurrrawr
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2016, 10:14:11 PM »
Since this is the gallery topic, have you removed gallery Admin permissions? I can't seem to be able to delete low res pictures or these exclusive pictures just added. (as per request in the relevant topic)
Formerly  Optical, now Timba the Saber :)
You can do everything, but not anything...

Offline Adminstrator

• King of this Jungle
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2016, 10:06:06 PM »
Permissions haven't been touched in a long time - you should have the same access as you always have done. I'll take a look at it though!
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."  - Dr. Seuss

Offline yifflion

• New Kitty
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 05:32:21 PM »
Greetings,

Are forum passwords supposed to work on the gallery too? My password used to I think, but doesn't seem to get anywhere any more. Any help would be much appreciated.

Offline Faunoiphilia

• Administrator
  • I'm a Yiffy Griffy!
    • Youtube - Faunoiphilia
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 03:07:15 AM »
PM Sent
Search out the truth in life and follow what makes you happy because what comes after is the only thing you cannot find in this world.

www.furaffinity.net/user/faunoiphilia