Author Topic: Gallery Status  (Read 2761 times)

Offline Adminstrator

• King of this Jungle
  • Administrator
  • Doesn't care about territories.
Re: Gallery Status
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2015, 06:52:46 AM »
It appears that passwords are not copied into the gallery, the system only synchronises account names and adds to the correct user groups. You will need to do a password reset on the gallery system I'm afraid.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."  - Dr. Seuss

Offline Timba

• Full member (i)
  • Owns a territory around here.
  • Meowpurrrawr
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2016, 10:14:11 PM »
Since this is the gallery topic, have you removed gallery Admin permissions? I can't seem to be able to delete low res pictures or these exclusive pictures just added. (as per request in the relevant topic)
You can do everything, but not anything...

Offline Adminstrator

• King of this Jungle
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2016, 10:06:06 PM »
Permissions haven't been touched in a long time - you should have the same access as you always have done. I'll take a look at it though!
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."  - Dr. Seuss

Offline yifflion

• New Kitty
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2016, 05:32:21 PM »
Greetings,

Are forum passwords supposed to work on the gallery too? My password used to I think, but doesn't seem to get anywhere any more. Any help would be much appreciated.

Offline Faunoiphilia

• Administrator
  • I'm a Yiffy Griffy!
    • Youtube - Faunoiphilia
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 03:07:15 AM »
PM Sent
Search out the truth in life and follow what makes you happy because what comes after is the only thing you cannot find in this world.

www.furaffinity.net/user/faunoiphilia