Author Topic: New news posters?  (Read 242 times)

Offline Crosis

• News Posters
  • Kitty settled in.
New news posters?
« on: February 19, 2017, 02:42:02 AM »
Hi guys,

I wonder if we should choose new news posters, because our recent ones aren't that active amymore. Would like to see some new topics there.
If necessary and if you want that, I would become a news poster myself (I would need to find out where to find such news, but I would).

We also could remove the restriction to post there instead, but I am not so sure about that.

Offline Faunoiphilia

• Administrator
  • Doesn't care about territories.
  • I'm a Yiffy Griffy!
    • Youtube - Faunoiphilia
Re: New news posters?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 08:54:10 PM »
You should be able to post in the News Section now.
Search out the truth in life and follow what makes you happy because what comes after is the only thing you cannot find in this world.

www.furaffinity.net/user/faunoiphilia

Offline Timba

• Full member (i)
  • Owns a territory around here.
  • Meowpurrrawr
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 02:33:54 AM »
There's the problem of time in my case that didn't allow me to post any news in the recent times :( We're quite a small pocket of people still browsing and I couldn't justify the time it took (1 hour including research and formatting) to dedicate if no one was reading or commenting.

I wonder if there's still a plan to poke it with a stick and see if it lives :)
Formerly  Optical, now Timba the Saber :)
You can do everything, but not anything...

Offline Crosis

• News Posters
  • Kitty settled in.
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 03:28:02 AM »
As far as I can tell actually quite a few people occasionally check the forum, but rarely write something. At least from the old ones, who used this forum for some years, and at least more than it appears.
Therefore I don't know which threads they are reading. But because this site is still used after all these years, myself thought I could bring some content here when I have some spare time. Wasn't writing that much before either. If at least someone reacts to that in any way, I'm fine with that for now.
Although I cannot guarantee that I always have the time for that. Just like you I suppose.

btw can you tell me which sources you usually use? I don't know many so far. Here I read news I rarely read somewhere else.