Author Topic: Site Closure  (Read 328 times)

Offline Adminstrator

• King of this Jungle
  • Administrator
  • Doesn't care about territories.
Site Closure
« on: April 24, 2017, 09:35:37 PM »
Dear all,

Due to a lack of time to maintain the software which supports this site, I have made the hard decision that the site will soon be taken offline. I have tried to find someone suitable to take over the site but have not been able to so, this decision is now final and not open to negotiation. 

It's been a good run, but all things must come to an end.

Admin.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."  - Dr. Seuss

Offline Adminstrator

• King of this Jungle
  • Administrator
  • Doesn't care about territories.
Re: Site Closure
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 12:08:16 PM »
UPDATE: The site will be reborn under new management.

I have made arrangements that the domain name will be transferred, along with the images and videos from the Galleries in order for them to build a new version of the site.

However, no forum data, usernames or passwords will be transferred due to data privacy restrictions.

I appreciate that the closure of the site was sad news for many of you and I am glad to be able to arrange for the gallery content to be brought back online after my hosting run has passed.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."  - Dr. Seuss